ONLINE STORE ASIST
By using the online store www.asist.si you confirm that you agree with the general terms and conditions. The presentation of the products in the online store is not a binding offer, but an optional online catalogue. The owner of the site, the company Asist d.o.o. reserves the right to change the content of the online store at any time. The data were considered accurate when entered into the online store. The changes do not affect the services already provided.
We guarantee that everything you buy from our online store is new and without any defects in material and manufacture. We guarantee 100 % satisfaction and the option of returns.
Registration is required for the successful purchase and delivery of items. As a registered costumer, www.asist.si enables you to:
- redeem discounts,
- order products,
- add items from the online store to your wish list, which simplifies subsequent ordering,
- track your shipment,
- review our products,
- receive news via email.
Each registered customer gets their own username and password. The password is confidential and known only to the customer. If the costumer should forget the password, the system will send a new password to their account when requested. The costumer is obliged to ensure that their username and password are used only by them or an authorized person.
Discounts are determined individually with each costumer. The discount is applied automatically when placing the order and is visible before the final order confirmation.
Product prices are shown without VAT (net price) and with VAT (gross price). The price without VAT is used to inform companies. Prices can be changed without prior notice.
After entering your correct data, the online store automatically displays the price according to your tax status and country. The online store www.asist.si is registered in Slovenia. The standard rate of VAT in Slovenia is 22 %.
Who isn't obliged to pay VAT?
- Companies or individuals registered outside of Slovenia who are VAT registered (have a tax identification number, such as: DE123456789).
- Companies or individuals registered outside of Slovenia who are not VAT registered.
Who pays VAT?
- Slovenian companies or individuals who are not VAT registered.
- Slovenian companies or individuals who are VAT registered (have a tax identification number, such as: SI 12345678).
Charges for non-EU countries
When delivering to countries outside the European Union various taxes, such as customs or import duties, may apply. These are considered to be solely the costs of the costumer. A more detailed explanation of the VAT legislation is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/taxation/vat/index_en.htm.
Conclusion of a contract
By clicking "Confirm Order" a binding order of the items in the basket is submitted. The confirmation of your order is carried out in conjunction with the submission of an automatically generated email. The sale contract is concluded when the email is submitted. The contract contains all the details of the order, together with the terms and conditions of the provider.
Pro forma invoice - bank transfer of the purchase price
After successfully submitting your online order, the online shop www.asist.si will send you a form (pro forma invoice in PDF form) with all the necessary information about the payment.
Credit Card (Activa, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, American Express)
Credit cards are a safe and reliable means of payment. There is no commision for credit card payments.
PayPal is the most popular payment system, which identifies the user by their e-mail address. When using PayPal, the commission adds up to 3.5 % of the total value of the contract.
When paying with a credit card or PayPal, you will be redirected to the server of the selected processor of credit cards. After completing the authorization of your credit card (successful or not), the selected processor will redirect you back to our site. If you do not wait for the redirection, we cannot guarantee that your order will be properly recorded in the database.
The site www.asist.si does not process nor provide any insight into your credit card data.
For safety reasons and prevention of abuse, all access to our web site will be recorded. Your IP address will be recorded especially during order completion. All data are confidential and may only be used to reveal abuse.
Types of delivery
- Post of Slovenia (Pošta Slovenije),
- personal collection at the company's headquarters.
The cost of delivery
The cost and the estimated delivery time are always displayed before confirming the order; the costumer selects the cost of the delivery among the listed options.
We need your exact address for a fast and reliable delivery of your order.
The total delivery time consists of the time required for dispatching and the transit time required by delivery services. The package will be packed and sent to your address in no more than 4 days (usually on the same day) after receiving your order. If the ordered items are not in our stock, we need additional 5-14 days to dispatch the package. In such case, you will be informed about it via email.
If a delivery person returns the package, we offer the second delivery attempt. The second delivery is not free of charge. If you don't decide on the second delivery, we will give you back the purchase price minus the cost of delivery. If there is something wrong with your delivery, due to the incorrect address or any other reason in the process of delivery, the package will need up to two weeks to return back to us. Unfortunately, during that time, we will not be able to send you a replacement or refund you. These situations are extremely rare.
There is no need to call or send emails. With the electronic message "your order has been sent" you receive the number to track your package, if the type of delivery you have chosen offers package tracking.
Delivery by the Post of Slovenia and, consequently, the national mail of the destination country is unfortunately not as trackable and fast as with UPS and DHL, but it is affordable and extremely reliable. If you see that the shipment with the Post of Slovenia was sent to your destination country this means that the delivery time depends solely on your national postal services. In any case, with your tracking number, you can enquire about the state of your delivery at your local post office.
Returns and refund
If the package is visibly damaged or if you can hear the sound of broken glass, you should demand a commission examination by the delivery service and ask them to prepare the report of the damage. Commission report must be signed by the delivery service.
Implementation process of the complaint :
- You have to provide information about the order number, the item, and quantity,
- you have to send a photo of the damaged package and the item,
- you have to send the commission report signed by the delivery service,
- after our confirmation of the complaint, you have to send the items to the following address: Asist d.o.o., Cesta Ljubljanske brigade 23a, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU,
- package has to be sent by registered mail, with the option of tracking
- if the package does not arrive to our address, we cannot accept your return,
- after receiving the package, the purchase price will be refunded to the costumer in the same manner as the payment was carried out.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Law, you have the right to return the items without giving any reason within 14 days after receiving the package when shopping online.
Requests for a refund:
- specify the necessary information about the order number, the item and quantity,
- the items have to be in their original packaging,
- the items have to be unused and undamaged with all the factory accessories,
- you have to send the items at your own expense to the address: Asist d.o.o., Cesta Ljubljanske brigade 23a, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU,
- package has to be sent by registered mail, with the option of tracking,
- if the package does not arrive to our address, we cannot accept your return,
- after receiving the package, the purchase price will be refunded to the costumer in the same manner as the payment was carried out,
- the cost of the costumer, when cancelling the contract, is the cost of returning the items. The cost of the costumer is also the compensation when returning the items in the following cases: if the products are used, damaged, without the original packaging or with damaged original packaging.
GENERAL INFROMATION ABOUT ASIST WEBSITE
Asist d.o.o does its utmost to ensure the accuracy of information available on the Asist website on the date of uploading. Notwithstanding the above, Asist d.o.o shall not undertake warranty, either express or implied, for the information provided on this website, and reserves the right to make any changes or corrections to, or delete the website or the information thereon, in whole or in part and whenever without giving notice thereof. Asist d.o.o shall not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the website.
On the basis of the information on the www.asist.si website, any decision made by a user shall be at his/her own risk. Asist d.o.o shall not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of access to, use of or inability to use the website or any of its contents. Asist d.o.o will not be liable for any damages, losses, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the website, its improper operation, operating trouble, any unauthorized change of data by any person, delay in the transmission of information, computer virus, line or system failure, or any similar reason.
Any user of the Asist website who provides information to Asist d.o.o by using the information on the website shall accept that the Asist d.o.o has unrestricted rights to such information, and that the Asist d.o.o is entitled, at its sole discretion, to use such information in any manner. Such information provided by the user shall be regarded as free public information.
The Asist website and its content (content being images, sound, text, video and multimedia) as well as their arrangement are protected by copyright or trademark. No use of such content exceeding personal use in any form may be made without prior express written consent from Asist d.o.o.
You are warned that any use differing from or infringing the terms of Asist d.o.o detailed above shall be followed by copyright, civil and criminal consequences.
This conditions are valid with the date of publish on Asist web page.
Cesta Ljubljanske brigade 23a
TEL: +386 (0)1 583 72 00
Last updated : september 20, 2015